Friday, November 29, 2013

Love Your Body

We all have insecurities. It's part of life, and with a world full of pressures it's no wonder!
You can learn to love your body, even celebrate it and live a healthy life.
 1. Stop picking yourself apart.
       Even those with so-called perfect bodies would like to change something! It's a waste of your time, life's too short. I've had 4 kids and but often am too critical of my abs and even become timid about posting pictures of myself. I instead focus on the amazing things my body can do for me :)
2.   Be productive
       Think about the time you spend worrying about your body shape and weight. What could you accomplish in that same time doing something good? Consider the things you are capable of that don't rely on your looks at all!
3.    See reality
        Alot of images you see may not be real and there's no point in trying to achieve something that's fake! Comparing ourselves to others takes away from the amazing qualities we each have :)
4.    Change your "inner voice"
        List all the negative ways you talk to yourself and replace them with positive ones! Even write them on sticky notes and post them around your home. Speak to yourself the way you would to someone you love! You deserve it.
5.     Exercise to be strong and healthy and take care of your body
         What kind of exercise do you love to do? Find one that is fun for you and makes you feel good. Don't starve yourself or workout til you're dying just to be skinny. Don't focus on quick fixes, focus on a lifestyle that you feel good about and can be proud of! Exercise and be a role model to your kids while taking care of yourself too.
If you have ever thought of helping to motivate others to love their body and makes healthy changes you can join me on my mission! Fill out this application:
Fill out my form!
If you would like a little motivation and support, that's why I'm here! You can join one of my support groups to get healthy and feel great. Fill out this application:
Fill out my form!




       

No comments:

Post a Comment