Sunday, December 1, 2013

3 Day Cleanse

Feeling a little sluggish after Thanksgiving or want a way to help you stay on track through December? You can try the Shakeology 3 day cleanse with me! It's not some crazy detox diet where you starve yourself and take who knows what kind of pills. It's meant to help jumpstart your nutrition and rid your body of bloating and excess. Shakeology is packed full of nutrients, you can get all your veggies for the day in one drink! I absolutely love it!! I have great energy, skin and hair and have been drinking it for a year now. I can't imagine a day without it :) 
During the 3 days you will follow this guide here, Shakeology, green tea and whole foods. Simple enough? :) It's 45$ and can be shipped to you. comment here or email me at tamiwood29@gmail.com for the details to set you up. If you decide you love Shakeology after that you can order full size bags too! I'd love to help you, you will have a free Beachbody account with me as your coach for fitness and nutrition help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment