Saturday, November 23, 2013

Well, I'm feeling the Holidays officially have started. Christmas music is already play in a local radio station and I'm planning menus for parties. My goal is to continue in my healthy living and have fun too. So I know that requires planning for some balance. It is totally do-able as I have done so for 15 years. Time commitments are hard too right now, you don't want to feel you're stretched in too many directions!
Good thing there is an easy way to eat healthy and stay fit in a mini challenge group with me. It's 2 weeks (reasonable right?), you get tips for keeping yourself on track, and a yummy source of nutrition to keep your energy up! Not to mention, it's fun! I can give you all the details to get set up with me, comment here or email me at tamiwood29@gmail.com Let's do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment