Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My P90X3 Journey

I have been documenting my workouts with P90X3, you may have watched me! Every day I have marked off my calendar, pushed play and got it done. I have not missed one workout! It has been tough but so rewarding. I am the strongest I have ever been.
 It is a 90 day program broken into 3 blocks. Each with a specific design. There is a calendar, meal plan options and videos for the workout and to explain everything to you.I opted to use an exercise band over the door instead of a pullup bar. I was worried it wouldn't be tough enough, but let me tell you if you do it correctly, it works! There were 4 options to choose from for a plan: Classic, Lean, Mass or Doubles (two workouts a day). I chose Classic as I wanted to see what the basic program was designed to do. It has an amazing mix of cardio, plyometrics, yoga and strength. I am not a yoga lover per se, but this has tested my balance, back and core to the max!!
 I made my meal plan each week, 3 meals and 3 snacks each day as well as Shakeology every day as my post workout fuel.
 I used a variety of equipment, the bands, pushup stands and weights. It can all be done with body weight and exercise bands though. It would still be very tough, they always show modification options, which is awesome. You could be at any fitness level to start. I would consider myself advanced due to the years of working out I have under my belt, so for sure I wanted to see if this would test my body! I am really excited to say it certainly has! If you are advanced or brand new, there is a place for you in this program. I would love to share it with you. Have you been considering it but weren't sure what it would be like? I hope this gives you a glimpse into this amazing program. If you would like to do this workout with some support and guidance along the way, that's what I'm here for! You can be part of a private fitness group with me. We'll set you up with your goals and your specific needs, then go through it together. I'd love to hear about you, would you fill out this application below? Take that first step today towards good health.Fill out my form!




No comments:

Post a Comment