Thursday, June 12, 2014

21 Day Fix Group For Summer


Ready for Summer? If you're like me, you'll have a few trips, and lots of outdoor fun! You may be wondering how to stay fit and eat right without alot of worry, counting and long workouts.
I'm so glad to be able to share with you, The 21 Day Fix. It's an exercise program and nutritional guidance with easy portion control. The workouts are 30 minutes long and last for 21 days.
Simple, attainable and flexible for your summer plans!! Who wouldn't love this!
I am starting an exclusive summer support group on June 30th. It's a private Facebook group where you'll have me as your coach every day!

Nutrition can be the hardest part which is why I love The 21 Day Fix so much! The color coded containers correspond to food groups. So you just choose the foods you'd like to eat and use the containers as your portion control. This comes with Shakeology and a shaker cup as well. Shakeology is  Superfood drink with 70 amazing and healthy ingredients, all without sugar or artificial sweeteners.

I would love to have you join me! You can do 21 days! I even have 5 GIVEAWAYS++++ for the first 5 people who sign up for this special group. So gather your friends, neighbors and family and do it as a team! You'll feel healthier and be able to enjoy your summer. Please fill out this application and we'll get you all ready to go for June 30th.

Fill out my form!



No comments:

Post a Comment